Are you are dad who can mentor another dad?
We are seeking a Dad mentor for a young man with intellectual disability, who is now a dad to two young girls.
This young man is keen to connect with another Dad, who can help him talk through some of the challenges of being a dad and a ‘good man’ in a modern world.
Be available once a week or fortnight for a couple of hours to hang out or do a no-cost social activity in Brisbane North at a time that suits you and the young man. And be available for a short phone call to connect once a week.
What you need
- Be a father
- Have respectful attitudes to women and fathering
- Commit to the role for at least 12 months
- Demonstrate firm boundaries
- Be flexible, positive and understanding
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required
- Queensland Driver’s License
Contact Monique on 3266 5633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help out.